Template:Infobox/Naruto/Genetic Dust Release (塵遁, Jinton, Viz: Particle Style) is a combined nature transformation kekkei tōta, an advanced version of kekkei genkai, made up of techniques that mix earth, wind, and fire-based chakra to create pulverising force. The techniques of this nature initially form as a small three-dimensional object (e.g. a cube, a cone, etc.) composed of chakra that forms between the user's hands. When the technique is released, the form expands and surrounds the target. This nature allows the user to manipulate molecules, giving them the ability to disintegrate anything on a molecular level within the boundaries of the three-dimensional form. According to Tsunade, Ōnoki, Mū, and A, Dust Release enables a person to fight off any number of enemies, provided there is no one strong enough to pose a threat to the user, meaning the only one to fight a Dust Release user is with quality, preferably another Dust Release user, not quantity. However, one disadvantage is that Dust Release techniques seem to be rather chakra-taxing.
Dust Release techniques seem to require a certain amount of time when preparing the three-dimensional object, making it possible to prematurely halt the technique before it is completed, but once it's finished, the technique can be fired with astonishing speed. The hands also play a crucial role in preparation of techniques, interfering with the user's arms can hinder the technique.
Only two known shinobi are known to be capable of utilising this chakra nature: Mū and his student, Ōnoki.
- Like the Lava Release and Magnet Release, the Dust Release has more than one user with no apparent blood-relation to each other.
- It's possible that these techniques are not genetic, as Ōnoki stated that Mū passed the secrets of Dust Release on to him.
- Dust Release shares the same romanisation as Swift Release.
- Naruto chapter 525, pages 15-16
- Naruto chapter 556, page 5
- Naruto chapter 514, page 2
- Naruto chapter 553, page 1
es:Elemento Polvo id:Elemen Debu ka:მტვრის გამოშვება pt-br:Liberação de Poeira pl:Uwolnienie Pyłu